This is a place for growth and encouragement. Not everything is a competition, and social media should not be used as a platform for tearing others down. Use it as an opportunity to build someone up instead! I encourage everyone to express their ideas, but I also ask that everyone does this with respect to each other.
In 2009, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) revised their guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials in order to protect the public from any intentionally errant or misleading advertising that has been paid for by a group or company. Since this blog is a source of income and may occasionally incorporate endorsements or testimonials, we felt it was important to disclose the following to you, our readers:
- The content of our blog is a source of income for us and therefore may be used to promote products, services, and/or other businesses.
- We will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that we have used/tried/tested and that we feel will be beneficial to our readers.
- Products provided to us by our advertising partners for our review are given to us free of charge with no cost to ourselves. This does not guarantee a positive review, as they will be honest reviews in terms of our experiences.
- You can trust us. We will always give our genuine opinion about a product or service whether or not we are partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so.
- Our number one priority is accuracy and honesty to our readers, and we would never compromise the truth just to make a buck. Ever.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of our blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
We hold ourselves to the highest standards of integrity and strive to deliver interesting, helpful, and encouraging content while generating a small profit to compensate us for our time, research, and ideas. We love and appreciate our readers and make it our goal to be upfront and honest with every post we write.
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp